Leap Year Day Knowledge Base
Leaptionary: The Leaper Lexicon
T H E L E A P T I O N A R Y
Is this a Leaptionary of Leapese? or just a Leapossery?
Listed here are some words the Oxford English Dictionary missed. If it's in the New York Times, it must be a word!
New York Times 24/Feb/00 headline proclaims: Sites Help Leaplings Bridge Birthday Gap.
The story also features usage of Leaptionary and Leapest.
- Leap Central - www.leapyearday.com
- Leap On! - It's like saying Right On!
- LeapGram - The Grand Mother of a Leap Day Baby
- LeapGramp - The Grand Father of a Leap Day Baby
- Leap-Couple - Two Leapies married to each other
- Leap-Twins - Twins born on Leap Day
- Leaparium - A chat room for Leapeans
- Leapathon - a way of looking for Leapies; like having a Leapathon on the radio or TVannouncing the search for people born on February 29. Encourage your city to have a Leapathon!
- Leapcentric - One who collects Leap Year themed items and products.
- Leapdom - www.leapyearday.com
- Leapeans - People born on Leap Day
- Leapenvy - Jealousy from not being born on February 29
- Leaper - A person born on Leap Day
- Leapery - This could be where a Leap Day Baby hangs out, or lives. It could also be where Leap Day Babies are born. "Leaplings are born in the Leapery."
- Leapest Regards - Deeper than Deepest Regards
- Leapette - Female Leapean
- Leapfully - As in Respectfully
- Leapicide - People who celebrate on Feb 28 and Mar 1 as well as Feb 29!
- Leapicious - Something that is good
- Leapier - Something done by a Leapy is Leapier than that same something done by a non-Leapy.
- Leapification - what happens to those born on Leap Day
- Leapify - To make Leap Day oriented
- Leapination - What in Leapination is that?
- Leapingly - As in Sincerely
- Leapio! - Like Ciao or Aloha or Goodbye, See Ya, Leapio!
- Leapist - Someone really into their Leapness
- Leapitude - The attitude of a Leap Day Baby about their Leapness
- Leapless - Anyone not born on February 29.
- Leapling - A newborn Leap Day Baby
- Leapness - Regarding the essence of our birthday
- Leapophilia - A fondness for collecting things related to Leap Year
- Leapophile - One who collects Leap Year related items.
- Leapometer - How to tell if something is Leapy enough. Leapometer says this website is highly Leapified.
- Leapover - A sleepover birthday party for a Leap Day Baby.
- LeapPeep - A friend who is born on Leap Day
- Leaprechaun - An Irish Leaper
- Leapship - A friendship or relationship between 2 Leapies.
- Leapster - Male Leapean
- Leaptacular - As in spectacular
- Leaptastic - An amazing Leap Year related thing.
- Leaptwin - Someone born the same year and as close to the same time as possible
- Leapy - Another word for a Leap Day Baby