Featured Content

If the year is divisible by 100 then it is a Leap Year if it is also divisible by 400.

Ed Norlander

Born 1952 at 8:03 am
"I think that people here in WV should protest. I found out that if you are born on Feb 29th, the state makes you put Feb 28th or Mar 1st on the birth certificate. I was born in Chicago, IL, and my bith certificate says Feb 29th, even my military ID says Feb 29th. I have found that some things won't accept the 29th as a legal date though. Thats no fun. I think its great to have a ""special"" day. "
Member 2275 last updated: 10-13-2011
-- Please contact us if you want to change or delete your profile.
West Virginia
United States
Javascript is required to view this map.
Return to Top